Diffrient World is Humanscale’s first foray into all-mesh task seating. Designer Niels Diffrient wanted to create the most minimal, full-function task chair ever made. With an innovative tri-panel mesh backrest and an optional Nap Rest accessory, the Diffrient World offers total ergonomic support in a lightweight design that is simple, beautiful, and functional. The design eliminates the need for traditional mechanisms, instead, using the laws of physics and the sitter’s body weight to offer perfect recline for each individual sitter. Diffrient World offers the ultimate user-friendly sitting.
- Mechanism-free recline action provides automatic, balanced support at all points throughout recline
- Form-Sensing Mesh Technology features tri-panel, non-stretch mesh construction for body-hugging comfort
- Low-abrasion mesh protects clothing while providing ultimate breathability
- Adjustable Duron Arms, Standard Hard Casters
- Modular cushions for easy replacement, Recycled content: 20% pre-consumer, 2% post-consumer
- Textiles & Mesh – 5 years of single shift use;
- All other components – 15 Years